York Swirls

Wednesday 16 December 2020

Sharing 5: E-Portfolio


Hi and Assalamualaikum guys! Alhamdulillah, I think this is the last entry for my E-Portfolio in this Usrah Budi 2. So, let me introduce a little bit of myself after we have sharing lots of things. My name is Amiratul Huda. I am from Terengganu. And now, i'm in my Second Year First Semester. Another university called as third sem. From Kuliyyah of IRK, Islamic Revealed Knowledge and majoring in Quran and Sunnah.





Usrah Budi 2 is difference with Usrah Budi 1. We learn in different way. Before, in Usrah Budi 1, we have some sharings together. But only by talking with each other. However, in Usrah Budi 2, sometimes we get to watch Youtube, learning about the Important of 5 Prayers. Then, we also joining a workshop outside of our class. But still in our class time. So, it was fun. It is not limited only hearing the sharing. Even though we also having fun with the sharing, but having the different kind of event was better. It is something new and for me give more benefits. 


Having class and all things happen in online was kinda hard. But, Alhamdulillah, i still manage to join some events. And one of my favourite for this semester is, I get to experience as a moderator. Even though my wifi is not totally helpful until the end. But I get new knowledge and new skills from it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3463224377046068&id=100000756183300


In Usrah Budi 2, I learned a lot of things. The Important of 5 Prayers, Supplications and Sunnahs before Sleeping, Free Mixing between Men and Women and Our Responsibility in Reciting Quran.  Even though most of it something that we already knew, but hearing this sharing again remind us thag it should not be left out. It looks small but it's still important in our life. When we are dealing with our problems, sometimes we need to take a little rest and self-reflect in our ibadah. Because the ibadah, like prayers is the roots. So, if the roots is well, the tree will also go well. It is same with our life. It's important to take care of our ibadah. As it reflects on our works and our life. 

Sleeping is important. But we need to make sure we sleep enough, not sleep more. Our Ikhtilat also need to take of carefully. Having to deal with opposite gender is what we always do. So, we need to follow the guidelines so that it wont destroy us in some way. Also, we need to think of our responsibility in Quran. Most people nowadays, when they are getting older, they tend to forget more about about Quran. 


After having Usrah Budi 2, I realize there are some things that we need to ammend. But, i think that, not everyone will be able to. Problems like wifi connection isn't something that everyone can be okay. Because, even though im using wifi. My connection isn't always stable. I am very grateful to have an understanding Naqibah and helpful classmates beside me. The help me going through in this semester. Thank you and may Allah bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment