York Swirls

Friday 29 November 2019

E-Portfolio 2 (Abilities)

Hi and Assalamualaykum everyone!


Hope you guys enjoy your day today. May Allah bless you along the way.
I’ve got new topic for today. It’s abilities!
Some of you might already know what kind of abilities that I have. I love to draw and I can draw well.. But still need more practices. That is what I can do. During my secondary school, I had made some comics by collaborating with my friends, Khadijah and a few that give me suggestions. Sorry, I don’t really remember other’s name. Mostly Khadijah, coz we shared the same interest. And, she also good in making stories.

I remembered when I’m in Form 2 (14 years old), I made 10 different topics of comic. My friend, Khadijah helped me with the storyboard, I’m not really good in making one. Usually if I made it alone, the story will never end and some of them might clash and confusing. So, Khadijah really helped me a lot for that. However, sadly. I don’t know where those comics now. It was really hard on making even one.

Okay, leaving that..

My first drawing that appears in a comic was just as a fan. It was really exciting to see mine in such popular comic. Even though I don’t really read the comic, coz it’s about sport and I don’t really like sport that time. (But now, I do love it!) The comic was SS10, illustrated by Ben Wong. A Malaysian comic artist, a very popular one!

After making 10 in Form 2, I made another one when I’m in lower six. That time I was appointed as one of the Excos, I’m as the assistant of Publicity. Since I’m not good in making the storyboard, I had some help from the subcommittee, those who have a good story, will be chosen to draw by me. I already post it in my Instagram, if you want to search and read it. But, I repeat,, I’m still an amature.

And, if you ask me, instead of telling those subcomm to make the storyboard, why don’t you ask Khadijah? That’s because she already graduated as a student there. Don’t misunderstand. I’m also graduated, but I continue my studies as STAM’s student.

And, that’s it!
Just a short one, and I hope you enjoy it! Have a nice day and Assalamualaykum.

No comments:

Post a Comment